Marist School Employment Opportunities
Marist School Staff Employment Opportunities
| Current Employment Opportunities|
Fall 2014 Teacher Openings
: High School Math and English teacher openings. Preference for experienced, faith-driven educators with advanced degree. Ability to coach desired. Persons interested in applying should complete the application and submit to email@example.com. Hard copy submissions should be directed to Principal, Marist School, 3790 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd, NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319
Position: The Technical Director for Marist School would fill a variety of roles around campus, with emphasis on managing the technical components of Marist theater: lights, sound, scenic construction, and stage management. Primary emphasis will be on lighting and sound technology. Additionally, the TD would teach the Technical Theater class in the spring, and assume the technical (mostly sound and microphones) responsibilities for events in Centennial Center and Ivy Street Center, as well as all events in Woodruff Auditorium. Technical Director would also contribute to the electronic music class, and provide assistance to the growing Marist broadcasting program.
- Sound technology: proficiency in theatrical sound design and execution, including microphone management, sound board operation, and sound effects creation and mixing (QLab preferred). Candidate would also contribute to the electronic music class and provide assistance to the growing Marist broadcasting program.
- Theatrical lighting design: proficiency in lighting design and technical execution, with skills in current technology, including moving lights.
- Stage craft/rigging: candidate would have basic skills in theatrical scenic construction, decoration, and rigging.
- Stage Management: act as stage manager/technical director for Marist Theater
- Teaching: candidate would teach the Introduction to Technical Theater class, and build a technical theater tradition at school.
- Design and execute sound and lighting plots for all theatrical productions
- Provide technical direction for all Marist Theater productions (4-5 per year):
- Hang and focus lights for all theatrical productions (including moving lights)
- Program and run all theatrical performances (including moving lights)
- Manage microphones and sound for all theatrical productions
- Supervise student operators in all productions
- Maintain equipment in Woodruff (lights, moving lights, controls, etc.
- Set up and run all band and choral concerts in Woodruf
- Set up and run all Masses, assemblies, ceremonies, meetings, and speaking events in Woodruff, Centennial Center, and Ivy Street Center (sound, microphones, etc.)
- Teach the Introduction to Technical Theater class during Term II
- Attendand direct the Saturday parent work call efforts (every Saturday during production)
- Attend daily rehearsals as necessary to create technical design
- Attend weekend dress rehearsals to provide technical/stage management services
: School Groundskeeper Supervisior Job Duties
: This position is responsible for the coordination or maintaining the exterior school property, which may include many athletic fields and a stadium that are in continuous use. Must also be able to operate/fix many types of lawn vehicles and equipment.Qualifications
: Looking for that unique "people" person with a great work ethic. Must have 5 years supervision experience and must be skilled in groundskeeping and maintaining/preparing athletic field, including knowledge of turf fields. Must be organized and possess good communications skills. We are looking for a team player, and servant leader.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax resume to 770-457-8402
: Marist Campus Shop Manager
Work Schedule: Approximately 20-25 hours per week following school calendar
Job duties: Develop creative solutions to promote campus shop visibility and increase sales. Manage inventory including purchasing and pricing. Track financial performance and propose annual budget. Determine marketing strategies and manage vendor relationships. Coordinate with parent club campus shop representatives for staffing of volunteers. Represent Marist in a positive manner. Plan and manage all day-to-day operations of the campus shop including purchasing, stocking and managing finances. Maintaining a safe and clean store environment
Qualifications:Excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Must have customer focus and be results driven. Retail sales and merchandising experience preferred.Fundamental accounting, purchasing and inventory control experience helpful.
Good organizational skills and ability to work well with public and volunteer workforce.
For questions about the position, please email email@example.com
Employment Application Instructions
|2014 - 2015 Faculty Employment Application|