Marist School is hiring a Technology Support Specialist to maintain and support approved software and hardware used by faculty, students, and staff. The Technology Specialist works closely with the Technology Department, classroom teachers, administrators, and support staff to address technology needs in classrooms and offices.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer related field preferred
2. Three years of successful experience supporting technology infrastructure in a
school and classroom environment
3. Demonstrated experience supporting classroom instructional and software applications
4. Demonstrated ability to assist people in a courteous, helpful, and facilitating manner
5. Demonstrated ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and schedule work
appropriately, while dealing with interruptions and emergency situations
6. Demonstrated ability to work on a team
7. Ability to work safely and professionally
8. Written and oral communication skills
Persons interested in applying should complete the application available on this page and submit it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Hard copy submissions should be directed to Principal, Marist School, 3790 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd, NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.