THE MARIST ALUMNI ASSOCIATION INTRODUCES
The Marist Alumni Association is proud to announce the newly formed Generations program that supports legacy families who have a student currently enrolled at Marist School. Whether the constituent is an alum who is a current Marist parent, grandparent, or both, he or she is a part of Generations.
The Generations program provides service and support to fellow Generation families, which totals 136 for the 2012-2013 school year. Each spring as new students are invited to enroll, alumni families are welcomed “back to campus.” As Marist parents who are alumni, this group has the opportunity to share with others a perspective and insight to the mission of Marist School due to their own experiences, making them a resource of information and support for fellow Generation families, as well as the Marist community.
- Generations is a sub-set of the Marist Alumni Association comprised of Alumni who have children currently attending Marist.
- The ability to and privilege of sharing Marist with one’s child is unique and special. These families will be recognized and will have support from within the group and the Alumni Association.
- The purpose of identifying this group is to foster fellowship, encourage enthusiasm, and acknowledge this a special accomplishment for families of Alums.
- A “Welcome Back to Marist” party will be held each May after acceptance letters have been mailed, and contracts received.
- In the Fall, a GENERATIONS tailgate dinner will be held at a home football game.
- Funds raised from the GENERATIONS group of parents will continue to support the Alumni Annual Fund for Tuition Assistance.
- Announcement of the formation of GENERATIONS was made in Marist Matters.
- For more information contact the Generations Chair, Bridget Roche Snelling '85 or the Alumni Department.
|Generations Welcome Back Party|
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: Off campus
Contact: Bridget Snelling '85
|Generations "Welcome Back" Party|
Location: Off Campus