Monday, November 5, 2018
Come join us on the Dunwoody Country Club golf course for a day of fellowship and fun with other members of the Marist community as the Booster Club raises funds to support Marist athletics.
- Scramble format
- All friends of Marist are invited to join - Parents, Alumni Parents, Alumni, Faculty, and Friends
- ALL levels of players are welcome! Handicaps are not required to play.
- Entry Fees: $300/Player, $1100/Foursome (register foursome by 11/2 to get $100 early bird discount)
- Sponsorships are available and all but one include golfer spots. See the Sponsorship options in the left hand column. Click here to purchase a Sponsorship. (When you buy a sponsorship, you will register your golfers too!)
- 10 AM - Check-in; Driving Range open
- 10:45 AM - boxed lunch available
- 11:30 AM - Shotgun Start - Four person scramble format
- 5:00 PM - Open Bar, Heavy Appetizers, Awards Reception, Silent Auction, and Raffle
- A handicap system will be used to level competition for Net Score
- Ball may be moved one club length, no closer to the hole, and may not be used to better your lie (i.e. from the rough to the fairway.)
- Mulligans and short drive tickets may be purchased prior to the start of the tournament. Limits will be posted.
- Professional players are ineligible to play.
Prizes and Awards - Awards will be given for:
- 1st Place Net Team
- 1st Place Gross Team (Gross team winner cannot place in net competition)
- Longest Drive (Men and Women)
- Closest to the Pin (Men and Women)
- Hole in One at a Par 3 Hole
- Each player will receive a gift bag
- $1000/Foursome (before 11/2), $1100/Foursome (after 11/2)
Register for the Golf Tournament
Click on the "Register Now!" link below to register for the 2018 Golf Tournament. Register your foursome by Friday, November 2, 2018, to receive a $100 early registration discount!
You will have the option to pay by credit card (via PayPal) or check. You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
When you register online, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. Please make sure your email account is set up to accept email from this address.
If you are registering players in addition to yourself, please indicate your guests' names and handicaps if known. If you do not know who will be joining you at this time, please indicate "TBD" in the additional player fields.